Vista View Balcony
The BalconyLife Vista View balcony has a contemporary appearance with its frameless structural glass balustrade, a glazing channel that is integral to the balcony frame and a stainless steel Grade 316 slotted handrail with concealed fixings.
The balcony design incorporates a maintenance-free soffit panel to the underside of the balcony which forms part of a controlled drainage system that eliminates the requirement for balcony rainwater downpipes.
The Vista View balcony has various options available such as the addition of obscure glass privacy panels to the balcony sides and decking as an over-boarded or inset option.
Vista View Bolt-on Cantilevered Balcony Package
Our bolt-on cantilevered balconies are suitable for new builds or an extension to a property where the building connections can be installed with the new timber or concrete floors. The balcony is then bolted to the installed building connections as works near completion.
The Balcony Package Includes
Galvanised steel balcony frame with polyester vinyl sheen paint finish for lasting protection. A wide range of colours are available to select from.
- 10mm toughened safety glass frameless balustrade
- 42mm diameter stainless steel handrail Grade 316
- 35mm thick FSA preservative treated softwood decking
- Integrated drainage system
- Soffit panel to underside of the balcony
- Building connections to support the balcony including Insula thermal break and stub bracket
- All sundry items required to install the balcony
- A certificate of compliance for Building Regulations
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Our balconies can easily be installed by an experienced general builder with the installation instructions provided. We also offer free technical support via email or telephone should additional assistance be required.
We continually manufacture balconies at our dedicated production facility which allows us to offer quality balconies at affordable prices. Discounts are available when purchasing more than one balcony.
The Vista View balcony is available in the following sizes
- 1737mm long x 631mm cantilever – also available as a retro-fit balcony subject to survey
- 2597mm long x 1231mm or 1531mm cantilever
- 3462mm long x 1231mm or 1531mm cantilever
- 4330mm long x 1231mm or 1531mm cantilever