Vista View Juliet Balcony
The BalconyLife Vista View Juliet balcony has a contemporary appearance with its frameless structural glass balustrade, a glazing channel that is integral to the balcony frame and a stainless steel Grade 316 slotted handrail with concealed fixings.
The BalconyLife Vista View Juliet balcony system allows a variety of fixing methods, including the BalconyLife thermally broken Anchor fixings, to be used so that the balcony can be installed as a retro-fit or a new build item and are manufactured to a range of lengths to accommodate typical door opening widths
Our Vista View Juliet balconies are suitable for new builds and existing buildings subject to wall the construction.
The Vista View Juliet Balcony Package Includes
- 10mm toughened safety glass frameless balustrade
- Galvanised steel glazing channel with polyester vinyl sheen paint finish for lasting protection. A wide range of RAL colours are available to select from.
- 42mm diameter stainless steel Grade 316 handrail with concealed fixings
- All sundry items required to install the Juliet balcony
- A certificate of compliance for Building Regulations
- 5 years manufacturers guarantee
Our balconies can easily be installed by an experienced general builder with the installation instructions provided. We also offer free technical support via email or telephone should additional assistance be required.
We continually manufacture balconies at our dedicated production facility which allows us to offer quality balconies at affordable prices. Discounts are available when purchasing more than one balcony.
The Vista View Juliet balcony is available in the following sizes
- 1435mm long for 1135mm wide opening
- 1660mm long for 1360mm wide opening
- 1885mm long for 1585mm wide opening
- 2110mm long for 1810mm wide opening